ERP Application Consultant
Quantum Leaf Solutions is looking for a skilled ERP Application Consultant to plan and manage successful ERP application implementations for companies in the Cannabis and Cannabis ancillary space. This consultant is an ERP application expert, and a strategic thinker, problem-solver and key customer adviser.
About Quantum Leaf Solutions .
Our clients are cultivators, distributors, manufacturers, multi-state operators processors, and ancillary businesses in the Cannabis space
The ERP Application Consultant is confident, organized, analytical and skilled at pre-sales support. The consultant should have a proven track record of successful ERP configurations and implementations and is knowledgeable about distribution and accounting best practices.
- Facilitate process discussions with customer and our technical services team.
- Conduct discovery diligence, project analysis, and scope of work creation.
- Follow established implementation standards and service delivery requirements.
- Develop and/or maintain all project documentation and client reporting.
- Required Skills/Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, Accounting or a related field of study or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting processes.
- ERP application installation and configuration experience.
- Microsoft Office applications and presentation tools.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL.
- 2+ years ERP software implementation experience Acumatica or similar ERP software.
Quantum Leaf Solutions offers competitive compensation including performance-based incentives, paid vacation, 401K, continuing education/training options and a supportive, respectful work environment.
Our main office is in Coral Springs, Florida. Applicants can be located anywhere in the USA.