Want to learn more about the upcoming release of Acumatica 2018 R1? Quantum Leaf has you covered.
Please visit Acumatica Summit 2018: Building Momentum for the Future to get IDC’s perspective on upcoming enhancements to this leading cloud ERP platform taking from their 10th anniversary Summit.
Acumatica celebrated its 10th anniversary with a lot of fanfare (including a balloon drop) and the highlight of several achievements from 2017, including 144% net-new revenue growth and crossing into the 4,000-customer mark in 2017. In addition, Acumatica saw 90% year-over-year growth from its parent channel, which is an indication of building momentum and energy related to its solution. However, the most interesting information shared during the event wasn’t about Acumatica’s recent past but about its present offering.
In this report, you’ll learn:
- What new finance features to expect in Acumatica 2018 R1
- How 2018 R1 makes tracking easier in a complex, multi-entity environment
- How to catch up on ASC 606—and make revenue recognition less messy
- What’s unique about the new Acumatica Construction Edition
- Which new features can help your field service staff offer faster, better service
According to IDC, Acumatica is one of the fastest-growing ERP vendors. This 2018 conference meeting in
Nashville was evidence of what is behind the growth. Acumatica took great effort to incorporate
customer feedback into 2018 R1 even down to relatively small details like reducing the number of clicks
while building a report in the financial suite.