Join us at CannaCon Seattle 2018
February 15-17, Washington State Convention Center
Quantum Leaf will be attending CannaCon Seattle, please join us in Booth 202. Our focus is helping cannabis related businesses navigate the complexity of cannabis compliance through the effective implementation of ERP developed specifically to support the cannabis industry. As a trusted Acumatica ERP partner, Quantum Leaf has over 25 years of experience providing technology and consulting to improve trace-ability, compliance, and productivity of distribution focused organizations.
Want to set up a time to talk at the conference? Contact us today, or call at: 866-713-7877
What is Cannacon?
CannaCon serves as the global marketplace for education, innovative products, and businesses serving the cannabis industry. Enjoy a 3-day long interactive gathering of like-minded cannabis professionals and peers. Benefit from this immersive experience learning from leading problem-solving professionals, speaking on the wide range of topics on the latest developments in the industry. Place your hands on the latest cannabis technology and consumer products and learn about the trends influencing today and beyond.
CannaCon provides an array of educational seminars and an ideal business to business networking platform. If you are an ancillary business owner, you will have the unique opportunity to network and gain valuable insights from vendors leading to possible direct sales opportunities.
Key cannabusiness educational seminar topics include:
- CULTIVATION – Cultivation Path offers education in the cultivation of the whole cannabis plant.
- COMPLIANCE PATH – Compliance Path will offer up to date knowledge on Washington State compliance regulations.
- BUSINESS/ LEGAL – The Business/Legal Path offers education in development of your cannabusiness.
- RETAIL PATH – Retail Path offers successful tools and insight to grow your retail business.
- EXTRACTION PATH – Extraction Path offers knowledge of latest extraction technology.
- SCIENCE/GENETICS PATH – Science/Genetics Path offers education on the latest innovations in Science and Genetic research regarding the cannabis plant
- INCANNAVEST PATH – The InCannaVest Path offers information of financing, financial trends, and features InCannaVests panel of investors to pitch your latest cannabusiness idea to.
- MARKETING/BRANDING PATH – Marketing/Branding Path offers an insight on the latest marketing trends in the exponentially growing Cannabis Industry.
Want to learn more?
For more information on educational tracks, please visit https://cannacon.org/seminars-seattle/
To register for the event, please visit: https://cannacon.org/portfolio/seattle/